If you wish to get free traffic from google and bing or any other search engine, than keyword research is essential. If you are new to this and don’t know anything about keywords, than I suggest that you read this article before continuing with this one.
In internet marketing, or niche marketing, or whatever you want to call it, you are practically a chicken with you head cut off without any method of researching keywords. You really don’t know what terms your audience is searching for in the search engines, and therefore you don’t know what keywords to target inside of your content. Otherwise you are just playing guessing games, and pretty much wasting your time in my opinion.
Now, there are many keyword tools floating around on the internet. Some are free, some are not free; some are good, some are not so good. The one I prefer to use myself is called Jaaxy. There are a few reasons why I use Jaaxy instead of the others:
The Best Features of Jaaxy
1. Free Trial: I have always advocated not signing up for anything unless it offers some kind of free trial, and Jaaxy allows you to make your first 30 searches for free! The free trial will allow you to experience the whole program without paying for it so you can make sure that it will actually be useful to you.
2. The keyword information: Jaaxy provides a ton of information on each keyword search that you make with it, including:
- The average amount of searches the keyword receives per month.
- The number of competing websites for the particular search term you have entered. (You may want to do the search in google along with Jaaxy, that way you know WHO else is competing for a particular keyword. You may want to avoid using it if the competition is with the big boys such as Amazon or Wal-mart.)
- SEO: This is a score that combines the number of searches per month for a particular keyword with the actual competition.
- Domain names available: This allows you to see what domain names are available for the search term that you have entered. For example, if you searched for “Dogs and Cats,” than they will display whether dogsandcats.com, dogsandcats.org etc. is available for you to use.
- Jaaxy also gives you and estimate of how much traffic you would get if you achieved a first page ranking in google for whatever keyword you are researching.
3. Site Rank: Jaaxy also has a feature that allows you to check the rankings (google rankings that is) for any keyword that you enter. This can be very useful for seeing who exactly you are competing against for any particular keyword, along with seeing how you are doing for any particular keyword.
4. Training: In Jaaxy, the owners have included 4 training videos on how to use the program and some general information about keyword research. They are definitely worth looking at, especially if you are new to this, or even if you are not.
6. Affiliate Programs: This is a great place to begin if you are searching for an affiliate program for any niche or product you might be looking for. Jaaxy searches some of the biggest affiliate networks on the internet for any keyword that you may enter through some of the biggest affiliate networks on the web; commission junction, link share, digital river, click bank to be more specific.
6. Search History: This allows you to view all of the previous searches that you have done and allows you to search for them again.
7. Alphabet Soup: This is a pretty useful feature. You just type in a keyword and it gives you a list of other keywords from all of the other letters in the alphabet. I know that might sound confusing to some people, but check out the screenshot below and you should have a better idea of what I am talking about.
8. Other Features: Jaaxy also has a few other features that I don’t normally use, but maybe useful to you anyways, such as search analysis and brainstorm and a few other things. Not even entirely sure how they work, I admit; but they are there and perhaps you can find some use out of them.
I believe that a program like Jaaxy is needed if you are going to create a successful campaign on the internet, no matter what you are trying to do. If you would like to give it a try on the free trial basis, than click here!
Have any comments or questions? Than leave them below and I will get back to you ASAP.